Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Where is the OpenACS 4 config file, is there an OpenACS 4 sample AOLserver config file?

Thanks Ola!
That sample OpenACS 4 config file was very helpful indeed! With that problem out of the way I stumbled across the missing nscache, nssha1 etc. modules and I had a hard time finding these. Eventually I installed the AOLserver 3.2-ad12 RPM and was able to start the installation. The installation of OpenACS-4 (4.2.0b2) failed with the error message:

[24/Feb/2002:17:02:23][2875.3076][-conn0-] Error: Error sourcing /web/peter/packages/acs-bootstrap-installer/installer/install-data-model.tcl:
psql:postgresql.sql:538: ERROR:  No such attribute or function 'oid'
psql:acs-create.sql:312: ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index group_rels_group_rel_id_pk

invoked from within
"db_source_sql_file -callback apm_ns_write_callback "acs-kernel-create.sql""
    (file "/web/peter/packages/acs-bootstrap-installer/installer/install-data-model.tcl" line 31)
    invoked from within
"source $__file "

I then checked out the latest sources from CVS and the installation ran through nicely. Now I feel both nostalgic and excited to have the cool ACS 4 TCL toolkit at my fingertips again!

In the readme.txt file it says:

For installation instructions, please see
https://openacs.org/4/

However, I can't find those installation instructions (if they are indeed linked from that page they must be very well hidden). It wouldn't be too much work to write up a paragraph or two about installation or to link to the installation instructions that are already out there.