Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: running scorm-courses from exelearning in .LRN

Collapse
Posted by Kenneth Wyrick on
Hi Emmanuelle,

I just exported a scorm 1.2 file from the eXelearning and the uploaded it in the LORS and the left navigation didn't show up, but now i think maybe because i only put one text item in the uol...

now i followed a link from the reload to the following.... I just watched the following presentation about lifelong learning <

TENCompetence Learning Design Services for Coppercore Service Integration Quick Start Distribution
This download is a modified version of the current CopperCore Runtime Environment (CCRT). It has been modified to include the updated SLeD player and the Widget Server. Since version 2.0.0 this download also includes the Astro player.

Beta Cross platform download

In order to use the bundled "Astro" application, you will need to use the linktool or sledadmin to create users and runs as you usually would. (See the "quick start guide for SLeD and the linktool" link below for information on how to create runs and users) Once you have done this you should point your web browser to http://localhost:8080/astro. You should then be prompted to login to Astro.

* A quick guide to using Astro. here * Screenshots of the chat widget in action between two users. here * Installation Instructions & quick start guide for Sled and the linktool. here * Authoring a Learning Design using widgets. here * Administration of the widget server. here