ACS Mail Lite Documentation
Acs Mail Lite provides a standard way for OpenACS packages to send and receive email.
- API for sending email
- Outgoing email processed via SMTP or system's sendmail agent.
- Bounce detection for outgoing email
- Incoming email processed via IMAP4 or system's MailDir facility.
- API for receiving email via custom method
- Callback hooks to other packages triggered by replies to sent email
- Callback hooks to other packages triggered by incoming email events
- ACS Mail Lite setup and configuration
- Inbound Message Bot
- Outgoing E-mail
- Legacy Incoming E-mail (to version OpenACS 5.9)
Please file bugs in the Bug Tracker.