Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Forums package for OACS 5.2

Collapse
Posted by Michael Steigman on
Forums hadn't yet been tagged as compatible with 5.2 though we know that it is. I just tagged forums and attachments (a prerequisite) on oacs-5-2 with openacs-5-2-compat so it should show up in the repository tomorrow. If you can't wait, download from the 5.2 branch using '-r oacs-5-2'.
Collapse
Posted by robert parker on
Thanks, I'll try tomorrow as I'm not that familiar with driving CVS
Collapse
Posted by robert parker on
Thanks Michael, Forums and Attachments are available today but now I get two further errors :

* Forums 1.2.0d3 requires Attachments 0.5 (only Attachments 0.1 is listed)

* Attachments 0.1 requires File-Storage 4.6.2 (File-Storage is not listed as an available application or service, also maybe Attachments 0.5 needs a higher version of File-Storage ?)

Could someone do the necessary to make these items available for installation in OACS 5.2 ?

Collapse
Posted by Mohammad Al-Ghazali on
* Forums 1.2.0d3 requires Attachments 0.5 (only Attachments 0.1 is listed)

I believe if you go for the HEAD,you can find Attachments 0.9 already in the list. I think that it would not be a problem if you go for a higher version

* Attachments 0.1 requires File-Storage 4.6.2 (File-Storage is not listed as an available application or service, also maybe Attachments 0.5 needs a higher version of File-Storage ?)

I think that File-Storage have been made an available application for a very long time. You can always look for its version through the cvs directory.