Forum OpenACS Q&A: OpenACS usage and case studies...

Collapse
Posted by Mohan Pakkurti on
hi all!

I want to add a section to our website that lists some projects that have been implemented using OpenACS. It would be great to hear from people who have done these projects. Can you send me a paragraph or two describing the project, and how OpenACS was used for the project, and why you used OpenACS. It would also be fun if we can have references to press articles, quotations etc.

Thanks for any information.

/Mohan

Collapse
Posted by Rocael Hernández Rizzardini on
Mohan, that will be cool if you collect some cases, but also important if you can open some sort of section in openacs.org with that info.
Collapse
Posted by Mohan Pakkurti on
Absolutely... that was my plan, to post the case studies on our openacs.org!

/Mohan

Collapse
Posted by Tilmann Singer on
Are you planning to add that information to https://openacs.org/community/sites/ ?
Collapse
Posted by Rocael Hernández Rizzardini on
I would suggest to create a new section, as discussed on CPH in  the sense of more case-studies oriented instead off simple descriptions of the sites, ala old aD case-studies. That'll be cool!
Collapse
Posted by Venkatesh Goteti on
If we can extend this to upcoming (to be launched in the next 1-2 months) and sites that are migrated from ACS to OpenACS, I guess we have AIESEC.net(currently on ACS3x) that could be profiled in the coming weeks. Once migrated, this could(?) by far be the largest running OpenACS/dotLRN installation!