Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: File Storage

Collapse
2: Re: File Storage (response to 1)
Posted by Jarkko Laine on
Have you installed FtsContentProvider binding for file-storage? You have to do that for all the packages you want to be searchable.

To do this, go to yourdomain.com/acs-service-contract and click "install" for all FtsContentProviders you need. You might have to restart the server after that. Then add some content and try to search for it.

I'm not sure what you can search in file-storage. It might be that you can't at all search the contents of the stored files, just for their metadata. I'm not sure about this, tho.

Collapse
3: Re: File Storage (response to 2)
Posted by James Bennin on
Thank you for the tip on FtsContentProvider.  I did that for all the packages I wanted to be searchable but still not result.  I want the search to bring the name of the files I have stored in the file storage.
Collapse
4: Re: File Storage (response to 2)
Posted by James Bennin on
Also when I try to click on the " Download an archive of the contents of this folder " on the bottom of the main page, I get this error:

Request Error

invalid command name "publish_url"
    while executing
"publish_url -object_id $object_id -path $path -file_name $file_name"
    (procedure "publish_object_to_file_system" line 12)
    invoked from within
"publish_object_to_file_system  -object_id [ns_set get $object object_id]  -path $dir  -file_name [remove_special_file_system_characters -string [ns_se..."
    (procedure "publish_folder_to_file_system" line 16)
    invoked from within
"publish_folder_to_file_system -folder_id $object_id -path $path -folder_name $name -user_id $user_id"
    (procedure "fs::publish_object_to_file_system" line 10)
    invoked from within
"fs::publish_object_to_file_system -object_id $object_id -path $in_path -user_id $user_id"
    invoked from within
"set file [fs::publish_object_to_file_system -object_id $object_id -path $in_path -user_id $user_id]"
    (file "/web/service0/packages/file-storage/www/download-archive/index.vuh" line 41)
    invoked from within
"source [ad_conn file]"
    (procedure "rp_handle_tcl_request" line 3)
    invoked from within
"$handler"
    ("uplevel" body line 2)
    invoked from within
"uplevel $code"
    invoked from within
"ad_try {
	$handler
      } ad_script_abort val {
	# do nothing
      }"
    invoked from within
"rp_serve_concrete_file [ad_conn file]"
    (procedure "rp_serve_abstract_file" line 60)
    invoked from within
"rp_serve_abstract_file -noredirect -nodirectory  -extension_pattern ".vuh" "$root$prefix""
    ("uplevel" body line 3)
    invoked from within
"uplevel $code"
    invoked from within
"ad_try {
	  ad_conn -set path_info  [string range $path [expr [string length $prefix] - 1] end]
	  rp_serve_abstract_file -noredirect -nodirectory  -e..."

Thank you for your help