Forum OpenACS Development: Re: upgrade to 5.3.2 -cache_key error

Collapse
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
The error message says that during the creation of a weblog page the insert in the the automically generated view xowiki_objecti fails (this view should insert the key in the supertype xowiki_plain_page as well).

i am wondering about the following line from your error message:

(procedure "db_dml" line 100)
in acs-5-3, the insert operation should be a db_0or1row and not a db_dml! The command name should be returned by
   ::Generic::CrItem set insert_view_operation
in ds/shell in the oacs-5-3 branch. What version of the acs-content-repository have you installed? did you run the update scripts for the content-repository?
Collapse
Posted by Matthew Coupe on
I've installed 5.3.2 of content repository. I didn't source anything manually for content repository, it all ran from APM. I'll try sourcing the upgrade scripts manually and see what happens.
Collapse
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
did you restart the server after the upgrade?
xotcl-core checks during startup the version of acs-content-repository, if it is lower than 5.3.0d1, it uses db_dml, otherwise db_0or1row (this was the version, where the update was changed into a stored procedure, therefore postgres does not accept db_dml there). A restart of openacs makes sure, that xotcl-core sees the right version of the content-repository. What do you get from running
   ::Generic::CrItem set insert_view_operation
in ds/shell?