Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Translation server upgraded

Collapse
Posted by Luigi Martini on
I understand that there are problems, still. Nevertheless we could try and get around that if you describe to us, in easy steps, how to find those mysterious "files on the file system and the lines within the files where the terms appear."
Would it be technically faisible? I know that it would be a bit boring for the translators. It doesn't mean that we will do an in-depth browsing for every word though: in case we are in doubt, we'll have the chance to check, at least.

As far as I understand, the community believes (and hopes) that this new release will be an important step for openACS (and .LRN). So, in order to try and help, I'm not scared about browsing a bit, if you teach me (us) how to.
Also, as far as I am concerned, there is much to learn about the package, and this could be a way to explore it.
Technical issue: in case I need to have openACS installed on my computer, no way to help because installing it is far too difficult for a beginner without proper documentation. I couldn't, until now.