Forum .LRN Q&A: problem in getting the files from CVS, error due of changing the numbers in the files into ?

well, every time you make an upgrade all the numbers in my messages change into ? and i have to redo the whole message again.

in addition when trying to get the catalogues files related to arabic form cvs i get an error cause the even the number in side the header of the xml is replaced into ?

any one know what is happening ????

You have probably been in contact with Peter about the problem, but I thought I would share a link so that others know what caused it.

http://xarg.net/tools/cvs/change-set-details?key=74D445B7AED6348158FD5DAD57CD95907C7D1911

Any luck or news on the right-to-left problem?

Carl

P.S. The real reason I wanted to post is to say that the completed Arabic version of .LRN is beautiful! Excellent work. Now you just have to keep it polished as we move toward release.

Thanks for your comments,

for the left to right i proposed a solution to Peter which was having another parameter to the locals which indicate if the local is right to left or left to right written language.

then we only have to change the master templete file depending on the value of this variable by putting the dir =rtl attribute to the html tag in this file

which do the magic work of swapping, we still have to look in the other file for any english messages that will still be viewed and change the direction localy by setting the dir attributes to ltr.

however this will be look at in the next release not in the comming release of dotlrn :)

dany elmassih