Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Loading the data model incorrectly

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
  • portrait upload ... we'll have that in our next beta, it's working but I didn't get to it in time for the first beta. Requires the latest driver to work (plus the new beta's script files).
  • no states loaded ... you need to go to /www/install and load the geo tables, most likely. The data model fakes those tables so you'll need to drop them first. There are three tables, it will be clear which to drop when you take a look at the script in the install directory.
  • bboard search ... not yet implemented. Postgres isn't any real help here. I think Ben will probably implement something for the short term. I have a few tricks up my virtual sleeve for the future.
  • intranet turning off logins ... intranet wasn't ported in the first beta, it just got done. I think we'd gotten to part of the data model so it probably is getting just far enough along when you enable it to mess up the /pvt/home.tcl page when it tries to make use of it.
  • Who's online? That's a new one to me, give the sdm a spin and submit a bug report!
Hey, I'm glad you guys are making progress getting the thing up and running on your boxes. This is ultra-cool and a lot of fun, no?