Forum OpenACS Development: Bug bashing festival in Hamburg, 24th / 25th of November

We will have a beta bug bashing festival in Hamburg 24th / 25th of November to make a big leap towards our release. In contrast to the last events that took place online, we want to meet this time in person and get things done together.

We'll start sometime Monday in the morning, though some of the people might already be in Hamburg earlier (it is a beautiful city to spend a weekend in and Timo and myself celebrate birthday 😉) and meet in the S&R office. Tuesday afternoon we should have gotten the number of Open Bugs down considerably.

We have wireless LAN all over the place, it is cosy, and you can sleep here as well (if you bring a sleeping bag). Catering will be handled by our lovely assistant and we got a beamer for the occasional movie to relax.

Anyone is invited (though I need to know how many people come so we can plan the space a little bit) and even if you can't make it to Hamburg, your help is really appreciated. We will hang out on IRC during that time and hopefully post some funny stories on OpenACS.org.

So please state if you are going to make it here and we're looking forward to see you in Hamburg

This is excellent and Hamburg is almost around the corner. I'll be joining the crowd and hopefully do some PostgreSQL tweaking :)
Count me in.
anyone want to spot me $AUD5711.56 (thats 3496.62 Euro)? I'd love to come and help :)
I'm sorry I can't make it there (have an exam on Monday), but will be hanging out on irc and helping as much as I can.