Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Error with .LRN forum portlet, Query returned more than one row

Dear Harish:

Thanks for the link!  I've followed the advice I found there, by Raad AlRawi, to change the reply_address proc in packages/notifications/tcl/notification-email-procs.tcl and get a sendmail errors as follows with five variations on the missing "@"

[12/Nov/2003:16:11:57][28898.1094981856][-sched:11-] Error: ns_sendmail failed: Expected a 250 status line; got:
501 <notification-test1 mailto:SubGroupTestOnly@mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de>>: "@" or "." expected after "notification-test1"^M

I'm ashamed to confess that I simply have not studied enough tcl to figure this out on my own.  I might note that I got this far, as noted above, by unmounting the Notifications and leaving the dotlrn-notifications portlet in place.  Also, in the package manager, I find the package parameters for EmailDomain but no label and box for EmailReplyAddressPrefix.

So, any advice anyone might offer I will put to use not only for fixing this, but toward understanding tcl/openacs.

Thanks!

Bruce

There is a '-' missing after notification-test1.
It should have been
mailto:notification-test1-SubGroupTestOnly@mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de