Forum OpenACS Q&A: [OCT] Topics for 2003-11-19 OCT meeting
Posted by Lars Pind on 11/18/03 07:00 PM
Here's what I want to talk about:
1) 5.0 release status
2) 4.6.3 - 5.0 upgrade test server status
3) OCT transparency issue - discussed at last week's meeting, but didn't get it resolved, AFAIK.
Please remember to advise us today if you're unable to make the meeting tomorrow.
2: Re: [OCT] Topics for 2003-11-19 OCT meeting (response to 1)
Posted by Don Baccus on 11/19/03 12:51 AM
"subsite" or "community" ...
3: Re: [OCT] Topics for 2003-11-19 OCT meeting (response to 1)
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on 11/19/03 09:56 AM
- Tip process
- Decision making process
- Website status (openacs.org and plans / schedule to move up to 5.0)
- openacs.org email addresses (as in "firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com")
- Interest of the OCT in marketing issues and whether it should make a move at it as a voted upon body or if this should be seperate
- How to attract new developers
- Responsibilities within the OCT and do we need them in the first place
- Bug bashing session and involvements