Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: AUBG Plans a .LRN Pilot and Seeks Advice for the Startup Phase

I forgot to mention in the original post that the pilot would be implemented by Computer Science Faculty and Students, so their first issue is "getting to know" .LRN as "techies" and budgeting for the time they would need more or less, not so much an issue of general technical knowledge and skills. The users would start coming gradually into the picture obviously after that.

Rafael, thanks for taking the time to tell us your experience, it definitely helps. We hope to have yet one more case study for you, and then carry the torch to the rest of Eastern Europe too.

Talli, you are everywhere as always. When do you want to organize a social in Bulgaria? I'll post to offer help for LinuxWorld in January.

And Don, your personal endorsement buys you a license to tease me in perpetuity, so you're welcome too :)

But seriously... Don, I think I saw a post by you before about how to get something as news on the front page. Can we have this post there, if it's suitable? What do I have to do? Thanks!