Forum OpenACS Q&A: Errors in ecommerce module

Collapse
4: Errors in ecommerce module (response to 1)
Posted by Piyush Shah on
Thanks for the encouragement. I have logged those two errors into the SDM. I am now actively trying to setup the ecommerce module and will log problems as I find them. Here is another odd one that I've just logged but maybe someone can explain the strange behaviour in the meanwhile?

I have been bulk uploading some products, categories and product-category map information using the upload scripts and csv files. However any products that are imported in instead of being entered individually and manually (via the admin/ecommerce/products/add.tcl pages) just do not get found by the default search tool on the product pages. I have looked at the tables and all the data is definitely there and I can find products using a LIKE search. It seems the pseudo_contains procedure is not matching the search string with any products even though it seems it should. I have looked at add-4.tcl to see what might be different about entering a single product rather then importing a load of them from a csv file but there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. Any info on this will be much appreciated!