Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Wiki - Access Portlets

Collapse
3: Re: Wiki - Access Portlets (response to 2)
Posted by Christian Fuchs on
Thanks I answered the last question by myself by doing a little "trial and error playing around" with xowiki-plainpages and iframe-TAG.

Using ADP-Pages in xowiki, like you stated in your first paragraph.
Do I understand the syntax correctly that one can show ANY ADP-Page from xowiki.

So, the ADP-Page /dotlrn/classes/kfm/bhak_eisenstadt.0AK_ENWS_F.s0708/calendar/view?list_of_calendar_ids=6197699&period_days=100&view=list

should be accessed by xowiki-adp-includelets with:
{{adp /packages/calendar/www/view-list-display {list_of_calendar_ids 6197699 view list period_days 100 base_url /dotlrn/calendar/} }}

In my case it does not show the appropriate calender items?

Even it I use
{{adp /packages/calendar/www/mini-calendar {view day base_url /dotlrn/calendar/} }},
it shows a calendar in monthly view with no lines (css) in place.
What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
4: Re: Wiki - Access Portlets (response to 3)
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
Dear Christian,

The {{adp ....}} interface allows to call every .adp/.tcl pair. But it does not guarantee, that this .adp/.tcl pair will work.

Many adp files are written in a way that they assume that (a) a certain list of tcl variables are set, and (b) they are called from a certain place. For example, if the .tcl file calls "give me the current community", and the package is not mounted under a community, it will fail.

In order to figure out, what adp chunks can be included, one can
a) try,
b) read the code, or
c) use the provided interfaces from the PACKAGENAME/lib directory of the packages (.tcl/.adp-pairs written for inclusion in different packages).