Forum .LRN Q&A: link "send a news item"

Collapse
Posted by Marcio M. Medeiros on
Hi everybody! I'm working with the DOTLRN in the Brazilian Company of Farming Research, Embrapa, and have a doubt in portlet NEWS: I know that the page that mounts portlet of the notice is news-portlet.adp and when I insert link in this page link also I appear in all the pages where they call portlet. I also know that this link is tied with the message key news-portlet.Add_a_News_Item. How I make to inside place link of portlet NEWS, but that this link only appears inside of the communities?

--- Mesage in portuguese: -------

Bom dia a todos, estou trabalhando com o DOTLRN na Empresa Brasileira de pesquisa Agropecuária, Embrapa, e tenho uma dúvida no portlet NEWS: eu sei que a página que monta o portlet das notícias é a news-portlet.adp e quando insiro o link nesta página o link também aparece em todas as páginas onde chamam o portlet. Eu sei também que este link está vinculado com a chave de mensagem news-portlet.Add_a_News_Item. Como eu faço para colocar o link dentro do portlet NEWS, mas que esse link apareça apenas dentro das comunidades?

Collapse
Posted by Felipe Gelbcke Gubert on
In

/packages/news/www/item.adp

<ul>
<li>
<a href="item-create">Create news item</a>
</ul>

Em Português:

<a href="item-create">Criar nova notícia</a>