Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Ybos Content Managemnet errors

Collapse
Posted by Dave Bauer on
Paul,

I have tracked down both errors. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

On the regexp, it is different in /cm/doucment-upload-2.tcl and /admin/cm/document-upload-2.tcl. I changed it to match the working one and everythign is fine.

This error:

[02/Nov/2000:21:53:58][5429.9221][-conn5-] Error: Ns_PgExec: result
lob

is caused because the cm_front_page_rotate_schedule table has a trigger to execute procedure on_lob_ref()
which is not necessary because there is no lob field in that table. An lztext field is used to hold the front page scheduled content. I dropped the trigger and it was fixed.

Thanks for all your assistance, Now that it seems to be working, I will try upgrading my personal OpenACS site and see what happens. Luckily there is nothing valuable in there so I can experiment.

Do you know if the OpenACS site running this has the ad_user_content_map filter turned on? When I use cm_return_file for an HTML file, the ad_user_content_map proc dies because it is trying to grab a db handle when one is already in use. It looks like this filter is running before cm_file_return finishes and releases the db handle. Again, I really don;t need this either way, I am just curious to see if its only me!

Using all this information I am gathering from my trials, I will hopefully write up a little article on how to get it working with OpenACS 3.2.4, it does seem to work fine, but I will be testing more. I am already writing and article about customizing ACS and OpenACS so this fits in perfectly.