Forum .LRN Q&A: How to upload and show a LD package?

Collapse
Posted by Felix Paco on
Hi all,

I have just installed the IMSLD module for dotlrn and now I'm not able to upload and show a LD's package. I don't know whether I have to upload from the community, department, course, etc. Anyone has work before with this and can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Collapse
Posted by Derick Leony on
Hi Felix,

You may upload an UoL from either a community or a class. Just go to the community's control panel, then look for the link "Manage Applets" and add the Learning Units applet. Now you should have the Units of Learning Administration applet in your control panel, where you can start using the module.

Regards,

Derick

Collapse
Posted by Felix Paco on
Hi Derick,

the Learning Design's applet doesn't appear in both the community and course administration panel, inside the "Manage Applet" area. I cannot add the applet to the community or course.

Thanks in advance.

Collapse
Posted by Derick Leony on
Hi Felix,

Do you have the dotlrn-imsld package installed? If not, that is the reason. You need the following packages: imsld, imsld-portlet and dotlrn-imsld.

Collapse
Posted by Felix Paco on
Hi Derick,

I have that's packages installed, I don't know why the system doesn't allow me to add the LD's applet to the community. Have you or someone else got any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Collapse
Posted by Felix Paco on
Hi Derick,

I realized why I couldn't add the LD's applet. Some LD's packages are "Applications", others "Services" and I didn't clic with the mouse on the "Services" tab. Once were all LD's packages installed I was able to upload a LD package.

Thanks for all Derick.