Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Error when upgrading from DotLRN 1.0.1Final to dotLRN 2.0.0rc1

Hi Holger!

I've got the same error message for the "psql -f acs-lang-create.sql" as you.  Were you able to figure this out?

For those keeping up the documentation.

For the Upgrade ACS Service Contracts manually section, the file is "contract" not "contracts", and I found I had first to cd to the directory before running the psql command, thus:
cd /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-service-contract/sql/postgresql/upgrade/
psql -f upgrade-4.7d2-4.7d3.sql service0

For the Load acs-authentication data model I also had to cd to the directory, thus:
cd /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-authentication/sql/postgresql/
psql -f acs-authentication-create.sql service0

I've also got a bunch of other errors to sort through, and I list excerpts.

Error: Ns_PgExec: result status: 7 message: ERROR:  Attribute "enabled_p" not found

Error: Error sourcing /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-templating/tcl/acs-templating-init.tcl:
Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.")

Error: apm_load_queries: Unable to locate /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-content/*.
packages/monitoring/*.
packages/openfts-driver/*.
packages/schema-browser/*.
packages/simple-survey/*.

Error: Ns_PgExec: result status: 7 message: ERROR:  Attribute "locale" not found

Error: Error sourcing /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-lang/tcl/acs-lang-init.tcl:
Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.") ERROR:  Attribute "locale" not found.

Error: Ns_PgExec: result status: 7 message: ERROR:  Attribute "enabled_p" not found ... [16/Mar/2004:10:13:22][3730.1074087520][-main-] Error: Error sourcing /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-templating/tcl/acs-templating-init.tcl: Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.")
ERROR:  Attribute "enabled_p" not found

Warning: Gettings dicts and default_lang for aspell failed with error message: "Error: Unknown Action: dump dicts"
[16/Mar/2004:10:13:22][3730.1074087520][-main-] Notice: You might want to upgrade to a more recent version of Aspell ... http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

Warning: keepalive: insufficient maxkeepalive 0:
keepalive disabled

Error: Ns_PgExec: result status: 7 message: ERROR:  No such attribute bulk_mail_messages.status ... Error: Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.")
ERROR:  No such attribute bulk_mail_messages.status

Error: Ns_PgExec: result status: 7 message: ERROR:  Attribute "notif_user" not found ... Error: Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.") ERROR:  Attribute "notif_user" not found

Does anything look familiar to you/anyone?  I'll appreciate any tips!  Thanks!