Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Res: Re: Res: Re: Res: Getting problems with LAMS

Collapse
Posted by Felix Paco on
Hi Ernie,

I renamed the row in lams_user table, I inserted a new row and renamed the row in lams_ext_user_userid_map, but nothing of that solved the problem. I tried to delete the row but there is so much foreing key restrictions.

If you don't matter I will send you the log file again, so that perhaps you see others problems with the changes that I made.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Felix,

OK, we had a look at the log you sent me but we can't be sure of the previews changes, so let me suggest you to change the "Prefix:" value for your integrated server.

To do so, login in LAMS as sysadmin and then go to the Sys Admin Menu, and then "Maintain integrated servers". There find the server you have integrated with .LRN and click on Edit. Change the Prefix to some other value rather than the one that it has now.

Try the integration again and that should do the trick.

If it doesn't send me a database dump (from LAMS) so we can have a closer look.

I'm sure this is a very simple problem, but we don't seem to be getting it right from the logs.

Cheers,

Ernie

Hi Ernie,

I changed the prefix to 'louise' but still not working. It seems that LAMS create a new user with the new prefix but still having the same problem. I send you a database dump from LAMS and the log again.

Thanks,

Felix.