Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to ns_returnredirect FORM vars vs URL vars
"So you have three choices:
1) automatically redirect if you don't need user input...
2) pass info along in another form if you can have the user push a button
3) encode the form info into a link and have the user click on the link
Actually I like "Option D" best... or is it 4
I want to:
- Get a bunch of form vars from USER
- Do Processing and conditionals.
- Send bunches of form vars (NOT url vars) to an off site, without any further user intervention.
I haven't tried it yet but it looks promising and if I get it working, I'll post results to this thread. Thank you.