Forum OpenACS Q&A: Bugtracker component for oacs-dav

Collapse
Posted by Gabriel Burca on
What component should be used for oacs-dav package bugs? While trying to edit the parameters for this package I get the following error:

Form element 'WebDAV URL Prefix:text,optional,nospell' doesn't have the right format. It must be var[:flag[,flag ...]]

I think the fix is simple enough (update the parameter name in oacs-dav.info so it doesn't contain spaces)... Now if I can just find the database table that the old name is hiding in so I can update it... It's not in apm_parameters, hmmm...

Collapse
Posted by Dave Bauer on
I'll add the component, but for this bug, its already fixed on the 5.1 branch.
Collapse
I just got the latest cvs version (with "cvs update -PdCA -r oacs-5-1"), created a new database, and the problem is still there.

oacs-dav.info still has: name="WebDAV URL Prefix" (if that's indeed where the fix should be).

Collapse
Posted by Dave Bauer on
My mistake. I fixed the name in the parameter::get calls, but not the info file. I just checked it in for the info file as well. Sorry for the mixup. Thanks for trying it out!
Collapse
Strange. I looked at xarg.net for the diff, and it shows that a change was made, but if I follow the link to see the change, cvs.openacs.org shows that nothing has changed. Looking at the revisions however there is clearly a change.

If you go to http://cvs.openacs.org/cvs/openacs-4/packages/oacs-dav/oacs-dav.info and do a "diff to previous 1.2" from the 1.2.2.1 revision it also shows no changes.

Is it just me or is there someone else seeing the same thing?

Collapse
Posted by Dave Bauer on
The CVS browser only shows HEAD on the directory page. See here: http://cvs.openacs.org/cvs/openacs-4/packages/oacs-dav/oacs-dav.info
Collapse
But if you click on the link in my previous message, or on the  "Diff to previous 1.2" on the link in your message it claims there are no changes even though there are. My point is that the application running at cvs.openacs.org (ViewCVS) seems to be broken.