Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Security: Hacker sends Viruses
7: Response to Security: Hacker sends Viruses (response to 1)
Posted by Bob OConnor on 02/06/01 09:17 PM
We have a new box up and running... with RH 7.0 Guinness and I'd love to get that script... Also, is anyone familiar with the complete installation setup that would include:
- Run multiple URLs on one IP...
- Assumed: Multiple AOLServers and One PG 7.0.3
- Which AOL server version is most stable (best) and should it use tcl7.6 or 8x...
- Secure shell access and Secure browser access.
- This new RH version has a cool WebMin access... can it be accessed securely?
- I've been useing OpenACS mostly 3.2.2 with much customization...Can I just Move it and the PG database to the new machine wholesale?
I'm asking for guru level help!