Forum OpenACS Q&A: OpenACS at Linuxtag (23-26th of June): Call for help

OpenACS will have a booth and the opportunity to have one or two talks at the Linuxtag Conference in Karlsruhe, 23rd til 26th of June. Linuxtag is the largest European Conference for Linux and Open Source and therefore a very good place to have a booth, especially taking into account the number of Journalists walking around ....

This is a call for help, as I won't be able to staff the booth all on my own. If you have time to come to Karlsruhe to help at the booth this would be awesome and if you are interested to give a talk about OpenACS, even the better.

Besides physical presence help is appreciated in getting folders done (money and art wise) as well as printing a larg(er) poster or getting some that are already out there.

As this conference has the subtitle "Where .com meets .org" it is a good opportunity to generate some business as well, not necessarily only at the booth but by walking around and talking to other people as well (in case you wonder about the ROI).

Please reply here or send me a mail if you have time to participate, I'd love to see a lot of you in Karlsruhe and maybe we can bash some bugs while sitting at the booth or in the evenings.