Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Approach to Google-optimizing

Collapse
Posted by James Malzahn on
I am having a hell of a time getting my page to rank high in Google.  I am listed on page 5 for the search "winnipeg data recovery".  There are only a few sites that are even relevent.  I have done a lot of research on optimizing my page for google and nothing seems to help.  If anyone could look at my page and give me some tips please do so.

My site is http://www.winnipegdatarecovery.com and I would like to optimize for "winnipeg data recovery" and "winnipeg file recovery"

My email address is mailto:support@winnipegdatarecovery.com

PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
Posted by Jarkko Laine on
James,

First, I don't know how this question relates to OpenACS. Second, DO NOT CROSS-POST. It kills the slightest desire for answering. Third, did you at all read the thread you first posted to (i.e. the post I'm answering to)? It contains a lot of good tips and links that should be helpful to you. There's no silver bullet.

Collapse
Posted by Jarkko Laine on
Oh, and BTW, James,

Your page title goes "WinnipegDataRecovery.com offers Winnipeg a Data Recovery Solution for hard drives, Digital Camera's, CD's, ZIP and Floppy Disks, Password Recovery, File Repairs for Office Documents".

Wonder why it ranks #1 with "winnipegdatarecovery" but not with "winnipeg data recovery"? To find the answer is left as an excercise ;)