Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to SDM Changes

Collapse
12: Response to SDM Changes (response to 1)
Posted by Roberto Mello on
Hmmm. I don't know. Bboard is not intended for software management, so I don't see how "bboard really works" applies here. But I do understand your points.

On 1.1, I don't think that'd be good. It's too much information that you don't need in the first page. What you need is by each module, a count of outstanding bugs and features. That is useful.

1.2 is already implemented, but it could be documented better, like what ArDigita did on their port of SDM. The button "I am interested" says "I am interested - Notify me of Changes" in their SDM.

1.3 is good.

1.4 would be really good on each modules' page. Again, I like what ArsDigita did on their SDM. They put a bar where you can choose which bafs to see: "outstanding, needinfo, resolved". We could change that to include something like "not patched".

On 2, if a bug is fixed, it means it has been fixed on CVS. The ArsDigita SDM has a date selection feature that we could also lfit the code from. That'd give you a way to see all the bugs that had been fixed since a certain date.

The double return issue on util_convert_plaintext_to_html is good. Great suggestions. Any more? Speak now or... send a patch later :)