Forum OpenACS Development: Response to Schedule

Collapse
11: Response to Schedule (response to 1)
Posted by Don Baccus on
My laptop's "t" key is flakey, I'll go fix the typos.  Sure, I can add the date again though there is (harumph) a big "Last Edited July 29th, 2001" line at the top of the page ...

And, yes, I forgot to spec HTML when I posted and this paleolithic version of bboard doesn't offer me the choice of switching presentation nor does the admin's "edit post" page work.  Hurry up, Musea, save us from ourselves! :)

Roberto is indeed busy putting together a page on documentation stuff,  once he's got that done and is comfortable with it we can talk about putting parts of it into the status sheet.  He's been talking to folks  who are interested in helping with documentation so I think we're going to be in pretty good shape there.

Testing's the big bugaboo at the moment, I'd love it if someone would step up to organize testing ala Roberto's work on documentation.  Failing that, it will be next weekend before I can get serious about talking to folks and trying to get some organizational stuff going myself.