Forum OpenACS Q&A: Project manager 2.60 beta 1 released

Collapse
Posted by Jade Rubick on
I'm releasing a new version of project-manager. Each release is incorporating an increasing number of contributions from other developers -- I'm happy to see this. Thank you all!

New additions in this version:

* New use of a popup javascript calendar, added by Vivian. It's a very nice addition.

* Only show link to the organizations package if it is mounted, added by Ricky.

* UI improvements to adding yourself and removing yourself from tasks and projects, by Ricky

* Fix to allow editing of multiple tasks from the task list page, by Jade.

* Add in your role on tasks to the task list page, by Jade.

* Fix to allow you you see completed tasks.

Collapse
Posted by Jade Rubick on
It turns out I tagged the release incorrectly, so not all of these changes were brought into the 2.60b1 release.

I'm tagging the 2.70a1 release now, which should incorporate the above changes, plus some code that I haven't tested which adds in PRIORITY to tasks.

Henceforth, I will mark project manager releases with this schema:

* alpha releases are not guaranteed to work at all, and may not even be tested much. They are not recommended beyond a test server. They probably contain known bugs.

* beta releases are releases that I have tested somewhat and appear to work correctly. I will use these on production, but you might not want to.

* After a beta release, I will occasionally release "released versions".

Developers: if you bump up project manager a version, please use an alpha release.

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
The release you tagged as 2.70a1 is in production at three of our sites with customers hitting it as well, so far no problems.
Collapse
Posted by Saskia J. on
I want to use a popup calendar within my project-open.
Where can I find that calendar for download and a howto to install it?