Forum OpenACS Q&A: Do You Have Testing Material

Collapse
Posted by defunct defunct on
Hello All,

As you've all probably seen we've begun to get underway with our testing efforts and I hope everyone's as interested in the testing forum as I am ;O).

My apologies for posting a test related item here, but I'm actually trying to find out what existing test resources we already have.

It's quite possible that some of you may have been doing your own testing, preparing the odd plan/list, or even writing some automated tests.
Anyway, its a little early in the cycle for me to do much with such material, other than collect it, but if anyone does have something of value, I'd be very happy to hear from you.

And of course, as always, any more volunteers for testing are most welcome, we're lokking for a range of people and skills to 'adopt a package' and become a testing resource for it. There's a strategy and current list of test volunteers in the new-file-storage, of you're interested.

Warmest regards
Simon

Collapse
Posted by defunct defunct on
Oh, forgot to mention, this is for ACS4, however its possible that some ACS3 stuff may well be useful ( or definately with some modification).
Collapse
Posted by amit singh on
:)