Forum OpenACS Q&A: OCT Meeting Minutes (18/Feb/2009).
1) New Documentation process.
There should be a page which explains the process of creating the doc (generate, export...).
Roc explains what he thinks should be the first step on the process:
Job #1 Update
Documentation for next release
Description and Results:
* Result: Quality Documentation for installation.
* Follow official documentation process:
* Test all the documentation to make sure in actually is up to date and that the instructions are correct. Some guidance is already here: http://www.openacs.org/xowiki/openacs-todo
* Integrate / update the appropriate documentation from the openacs.org/xowiki into the official documentation. (based on email exchange with Torben, a good review of the same docs has been already done by him at http://www.openacs.org/xowiki/docs-admin-toc and he is available to answer any questions or give some hints about what to include, etc.)
As lenny has landed, the tcl/tk guys at debian will now review our packages. They will package aolserver 4.5.1 too.
3) OCT mail list.
Will be fixed probably after the servers move to Vienna.