Forum OpenACS Q&A: My "Problem Set Zero ", ACS resource pages, etc. back online (via Internet Archive Wayback Machine)

For all those of you who might care, it turns out that my Problem Set Zero, etc. pages are back on-line through the good graces of the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, a project of the Alexa people (i.e. Brewster Kahle, etc.) of archived web sites that goes back years.

They have snapshots of many public websites taken over different periods of time including, in this case, a fairly up-to-date version of mine. So, here it is, back from the dead--at some point maybe I'll get it up someplace normal, but, hey, this works:

David Cohen's ACS Resource Pages

Oh, just so you know, the easily-remembered URL for the Wayback Machine itself is: web.archive.org

That's great David. We should look into incorporating your psets as part of a "Tutorial" thing for our documentation. What do you think?
Sounds good to me--nice that they might actually get some official attention which should help keep them more readily available for people. Let me know what you want to do when you're ready.
Very cool. I'm perusing eToys and Pets.com! (Tried Webvan, didn't work.)

If you want a trip down Memory Lane, try the April 1999 webpages from www.arsdigita.com.