Forum OpenACS Development: Problems with debian installer on Ubuntu 9.04

Hi guys, I have been testing the debian installer on Ubuntu (actually Kubuntu) for a few days, and today I tried it with a fresh install of Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope, but I found some errors following the instructions for both debian and Ubuntu,I had pretty much the same problems on both:

This are some of the messages I got after doing:

sudo apt-get install openacs

Preconfiguring packages ...
.: 183: Can't open /usr/share/wwwconfig-common/pgsql.get
openacs failed to preconfigure, with exit status 2

Setting up aolserver4-core (4.5.0-16.1) ...
Setting up aolserver4 (4.5.0-16.1) ...
* Starting web server aolserver4

/usr/sbin/aolserver4-nsd: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

invoke-rc.d: initscript aolserver4, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing aolserver4 (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already
deferred processing now taking place
Errors were encountered while processing:

Tried to install openacs a second time:

sudo apt-get install openacs
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
openacs is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
5 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up aolserver4 (4.5.0-16.1) ...
* Starting web server aolserver4

[28/Apr/2009:11:40:12][8170.203343600][-main-] Notice: prebind: bound:

[ OK ]
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:12][8171.203343600][-main-] Error: log: failed to
re-open log file '/var/log/aolserver4/aolserver4.log': 'Permission
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:12][8171.203343600][-main-] Fatal: log: failed to
open server log '/var/log/aolserver4/aolserver4.log': 'Permission

Setting up aolserver4-nspostgres (4.5-1) ...

Setting up aolserver4-nssha1 (0.1-1) ...
Setting up aolserver4-xotcl (1.6.1-1) ...
Setting up openacs (5.4.3-2) ...
NOTICE: SYSID can no longer be specified
* Reloading PostgreSQL 8.3 database server
[ OK ]
Starting web server: openacs.

Processing triggers for libc6 ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place

[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: nsmain: AOLserver/4.5.0 starting
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: nsmain: security info: uid=33, euid=33, gid=33, egid=33
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: nsmain: max files: FD_SETSIZE = 1024, rl_cur = 1024, rl_max= 1024
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: encoding: loaded: utf-8
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: fastpath[openacs]: mapped GET /
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: fastpath[openacs]: mapped HEAD /
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: fastpath[openacs]: mapped POST /
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: adp[openacs]: mapped GET /*.adp
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: adp[openacs]: mapped HEAD /*.adp
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: adp[openacs]: mapped POST /*.adp
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:31][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: modload: loading '/usr/lib/aolserver4/bin/'
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:32][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: modload: loading '/usr/lib/aolserver4/bin/'
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:32][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: nslog: opened '/usr/share/openacs/log/openacs.log'
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:32][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: modload: loading '/usr/lib/aolserver4/bin/'
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:32][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Notice: modload: stat(/usr/lib/aolserver4/bin/ failed: No such fileor directory
[28/Apr/2009:11:40:32][9651.18446744072599271152][-main-] Fatal: modload: failed to load module '/usr/lib/aolserver4/bin/'

I see that nscache is not needed with AOLServer 4.5.1, but, the aolserver version that was installed was 4.5.0 and the package aolserver4-nscache is not present on the Ubuntu repositories, I installed nscache separately and then it worked.