Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to End users network

Collapse
Posted by Ben Koot on
User Experiences...

Well folks, thank's for the feedback on my initial question. I am honored with so much reponse. We have used the latter part of last year to make some sense out of ACS, and although we have not yet fully mastered all modules, and still need a fair bit of customisation I feel confident enough to go live officialy on Jan 11. What I have created is based on the feedback of a group of Dutch secreatries who I confronted with the raw ACS environment. They shared my learning curve, told me what they liked or disliked, didn't understand or would regard usefull to them. They even didn't matter the site changed about every week. Some of the girls liked to experiment themsleves and as of February will be using ACS to manage their own project, "Hell's Kitchen". A combination of a gastronomic website, and events management organisation, operated by people working form home, and some times from the office. The first project is an attempt to organize a marketing & team building seminar, based on the experiences of a famous Dutch mounteneer, Ronald Naar I am sure this project will hel;p us discover more ways to use ACS, and increase the user friendleyness. To be contined...