Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to End users network

Collapse
Posted by Ben Koot on
Just a thought... David, Thanks for your comments. I have made a beginning with your ideas over the weekend. beginners diggings is available for starters. It does not take up capacity from the development folks and could act as breading ground for ideas. Once we have something we feel the design pro's need to look at we could formulate the design/developmnet specifics, and post it on the main openacs board. Maybe this results in a more condensed Q&A session, so everybody can concentrate on what he/she is good at. It would be great to have a few design pro's listening in but I also believe this will allow them to devote their precious time to the core development issues, i.e fewer "dumb" questions and more internal understanding of each other's needs. If the Musea people would like to add this to their new site, that would be great, as I have no intention to become a competitor. I like your idea of the clean install, and am sure my techno colleague, Hans Gaasenbeek, will have some interesting experiences to share in that department. Hans by now manged to understand my naive requirements, so should be able to translate some problems connected to getting the system up and running. Cheers Ben