Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Res: Re: .LRN Planner missing function

Collapse
Posted by Marco Rodriguez on
Hi Alvaro,

I'm still testing the .LRN Planner, and i have more questions XD:

Problem 1: In planner/www/index.tcl the "content_package_url" variable it's declared with "site_node::get_children -package_key "xowiki" -filters {name "content"}" but if we are working with learning content, it has to be "site_node::get_children -package_key "learning-content" -filters {name "learning-content"}" y think.

Problem 2: In planner/planner-patch/evaluation-diff.patch, in evaluation/www/task-view.adp we have "property name="planner_object_id">@task_item_id;noquote@" but "task_item_id" doesn't exist in task-view.tcl, i think it has to be task_id

Problem 3: When i create an HTML page or text with the xowiki 0.118 i receive an error:
packages/xowiki/tcl/xowiki-www-procs.tcl
can't read "context_package_id": no such variable
while executing
"subst $context_package_id"
("uplevel" body line 1)
invoked from within
"uplevel subst [lindex $_var 1]"
(procedure "next" line 8)

Problem 4: if i have 5 blocks, and i move the 4th block to the 3rd block with the javascript function(drag and drop) the up arrow appear in the 4th block, or sometimes appear in 5th an 4th block

Problem 5: When i access FileStorage from the Planner View, only in the first page i have access to add files to the Planner View, if i go to a folder, i lost the links to add to the planner

Collapse
Posted by Alvaro Rodriguez on
Hi Marco,

I've had no time to look into this, but here are some answers:

Problem 1: You're right, the name was wrong, my older version of content was called 'content' instead of 'learning-content', I've fixed it in the cvs, I have not tested this though.

Problem 2: It must be the task_item_id, you should set it in the task-view.tcl using the task_id, I need to update the patch to fix this, will do it later.

Problem 3: Probably something changed in the most recent versions of xowiki, I have not tested the Planner with xowiki 0.118, the required version is 0.106.1, the one in the oacs-5-4 branch, I suggest you use that version for now.

Problem 4 and 5: will look into it later :)

Hope this helps,

Collapse
Posted by Marco Rodriguez on
Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for the answer, just two more thing:
1) The edit function of content pages or chat doesn't work, i'm pretty convinced it's because when callbacks was created in those package, there wasn't name for the planner package, because the edit_ur an delete_url callbacks already exists, but they are

ad_proc -public -callback dotlrn::blocks::edit_url -impl category {}

maybe adding a patch, that change this to planner::edit_url

2) The activity_select doesn't have the "Add Chat Room" action

i will try with the 0.106.1 version of xowiki =D

Collapse
Posted by Alvaro Rodriguez on
Hi Marco,

1) You're right, that namespace was wrong, and it was exactly because I didn't have the planner namespace when I uploaded the learning-content package to the cvs, I've fixed this in the cvs, I updated the learning-content-callback-procs.*

2) Chat is not fully supported by the Planner now, I need to create an extra script to patch all the chat files and set some conditions to make it work only when chat is installed.

Whenever I get more time I will look into all the fixes/improvements you have pointed out.