Forum OpenACS Development: Response to Status update ... will there ever be a beta or final release?

Petru doesn't seem to be around any more nor working on mod_nsd (as we ended up calling it).  If I'm wrong, Petru, speak up!

Naming ... I need to get that poll up, don't I?  I've got a "todo" list sitting here right in front of me with that task on it.

PG 7.2 ... I actually tentatively made a fix and it's committed, but I've not had time to personally test it.  If you or someone else wants to try installing under PG 7.2 we'd all be thankful, I'm sure!  My worry is that we'll find other problems as we test under PG 7.2...

I'm more likely to have time to help fix problems folks find under PG 7.2 than to be able to spend time digging through packages looking for them, at the moment.  I'm very busy with client work these days.  I purposefully put off taking on paying jobs for much of the last 3-4 months of 2001 so I could concentrate on OpenACS 4 but now I've got to  replenish the 'ole bank account.