Forum OpenACS Forum Summaries: OpenACS Core Team Summary for 24 March 2005
1) election status
-if you look at the forum page for the election, and at the election app there are two different end dates
- it ends Friday, we have 31 or so votes
- andrew will send a mail message to the 135 people listed here: http://openacs.org/forums/recent-posters?min_posts=2&num_days=90&before=2005-04-25
- andrew and I will post a new message to the forum
- andrew will fix the end date in the election app
2) oacs 5.2
- not much more to say
3) Status of uPortal based CSS guidelines
- this is abased on a discussion in Madrid. Talked about CSS standardization around the CSS used for uPortal.
- would like to start using this and I was wondering what his status with the work was.
- at one point talked about overhauling the display system
- there is a laundry list of things - mostly cleanup consistency and documentation
- the longer term goal is supporting more sophisticated theming.
4) I believe the next item was OpenACS 5.3, rubick's suggestion
- topic was set aside