Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Copy of original DPS templating system?

Collapse
Posted by Walter Smith on
Cynthia, I'm not sure if they are what you want, but I have all the versions of the standalone CMS (from which people reportedly extracted the ATS) that were available from cms.arsdigita.com: cms-0.1.tar.tgz, cms-R20001121.tar.tgz, cms-R20001201.tar.tgz, cms-R20001122.tar.tgz, cms-R20001208.tar.tgz 1128, cms-4.1.1.tar.gz, and cms-R20001128.tar.tgz. If there is interest/need I can upload one or more, or I can email them directly.

On a side note, can anyone exlpain how the DPS is different from the ATS...or is it? I have tried (several times!) in vain to get the ATS working, but have not yet gotten it to function properly. The tarball Michael uploaded has many fewer files than the versions of the ATS I have worked with.

I have messed with a couple different versions, but the most promising seemed to be one that was linked in a previous thread at https://openacs.org/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=000103&topic_id=OpenACS&topic=. It has since been referred to as "Vlad's tarball" and seems to still be available in its original location at ftp://63.89.89.77/pub/vlad/ats.tgz.