Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Contacts 1.0d and AMS 1.0d Todo List

Collapse
Posted by Matthew Geddert on
I know that the apm views 1.0d2 as an "upgrade" from 1.0d so I am assuming that is correct.

I have uploaded the new search api. This will allow people to create contact::search::condition_type::${type} procs that can be used via contacts advanced search functions. Potentially any package could create procs that interface with contacts. If a better way to do this is vai service contracts or callbacks we can - please take a look and see what i've done.

Some of the changes I have made to contacts lately require AMS updates, so please make sure you get that when updating.

Lastly, I am noticing that our site needs a number of customizations to the contacts-ui that would not be necessary for a generic install. Until now I have been checking if the package "tasks" is enabled, which is a site specific package. I think it might be time for us to create a "ContactsMasterTemplate" (not the "S") and "ContactMasterTemplate" parameters so that they can be rest on a site basis. Does this sound like the correct solution to this problem?