Forum OpenACS Q&A: bug tracker forums

Collapse
Posted by Jason Black on
Hey all,

I'm still using version openacs 4.6 with bug tracker version 1.2d10. The problem I'm having is that I need to have the ability to associated a bug with a particular group. Is this functionality in this version of Bug Tracker? If not, is this in a later version that is still operational in openacs 4.6 or is it even available yet in openacs 5.2?

Any advice would be welcome and appreciated?

Thank you

Jason

Collapse
2: Re: bug tracker forums (response to 1)
Posted by Mark Aufflick on
What do you want to happen once a bug is assocaited to a particular group?
Collapse
3: Re: bug tracker forums (response to 1)
Posted by Jason Black on
Mark,

First off thanks for responding and I appologize for the delay in responding back. I need a user of a group to be able to only view the bugs for their group... The other thing is in my particular useage, a user may belong to multiple groups. So in that case, I want that user to see all the bugs for the groups he/she is associated with.

ex: John Miller belongs to group A, B, and C. When John clicks the bug tracker link, I want him to view all bugs for groups A, B, and C. He also needs the ability to post new bugs for groups A, B, and C.

On the other hand, Jane Wells belongs to only group A. When Jane clicks the bug tracker link, I want her to view only the bugs for group A. She can then post a new bug only for group A.

Any ideas??

Thanks Jason

Collapse
4: Re: bug tracker forums (response to 1)
Posted by Jason Black on
So I guess group permisssions on bugs has not been implemented yet is that right?