Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to OpenACS 4.5 beta progress ...

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Lars ... I swept through and applied most of them on Saturday, since it's fairly mindless to do and I'm sick enough to be more or less without a mind at the moment.

There were a couple I needed to investigate further that didn't go in, and one that's no longer necessary which I need to refuse because it's been fixed in another way.

I applied your patch of a day or so ago, but haven't gotten to your recent ones.

You're more than welcome to join the team, of course, and certainly I'd trust you to apply your patches your self (or anyone else's).  I haven't required folks who are applying their own to put the patch up in the SDM (there have been too many bugs to fix!) but we do need to make sure that we note bug reports as fixed when we fix them.

When I'm feeling better e-mail me and I'll set you up with an account at openacs.org and commit privs.

I'm still feeling pretty crappy (headache's the worst part) and may or may not roll out the beta tonight.  At this point I may stall on the patches you've submitted until after beta (but they'll get in the release, of course) just because I've missed my self-imposed Sunday deadline for rolling it out and folks are anxious.

We'll see how energetic I feel ...