Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Multiple domains on same server/ip

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Caffee Umbria's website is an OpenACS 4.5b1-based site?  I am *so* PSYCHED!  Their old brand, Terrafazione, went downhill after Popeye's bought them out and it's so cool to see the family's new endeavor running on our toolkit.

I work for about three hours almost every afternoon in a little coffee shop named Common Grounds on Hawthorne street here in Portland, Oregon.

It's my afternoon office ... they dumped Terrafazione recently and switched to Caffee Umbria, in fact one of the owners of Caffee Umbria was there yesterday when I was working.  What a nice coincidence, one that will humor the folks who own Common Grounds.  They all know I work in there on web/db stuff ...

Seattle's not a bad coffee town, other than Starbucks and Seattle's Best.

Seattle had one coffee shop listed a couple of weeks ago in US Today's list of the Top Ten best coffee shops in the United States.

Portland had two, of course, including my "morning office", Stumptown, just around the corner (Bruno Mattarollo of Greenpeace and I figure the reporter must've visited when Bruno and I were hanging out there a month ago).

And on average Portland has one more sunny day per year than Seattle ...