Forum OpenACS Development: Response to General Comments and subsites

Collapse
Posted by Pascal Scheffers on
> Good to hear from you, Pascal, we miss you :)

I'm still working with ACS 3.2.5. I've been working (alone) on a respondent tracking system for Generation R, a population study of the Erasmus University Rotterdam. We've begun to keep a tag on 10.000 children and their parents, starting at 12th week pregnancy following them at least until they're 18. We're at about 500 right now (as far as I can tell). The system is working.

It prints (latex mailmerge and numbered postscript questionaires), it tracks, it warns, it keeps stock, it anonymizes data, it keeps track of consent status, its configurable, can be used by multiple studies at the same time. Next up is datamanagement, to preprocess the raw study data sources/import filters (things like TONS of questionaires with 20 pages each, medical exam data, ultrasound reports, that sort of stuff) into something a bit more palatable by SPSS and SAS.

I've got permission to release the code, but I need to find a weekend to translate the interface to english, it's in Dutch right now :(

I've missed ACS a bit too - 've been a bit busy with a lot of other things, like cryptorights.org, too much travel (the get-to-work type), diving, ...