Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Summary of the Sloan - Berklee dotLRN meeting

Don wrote:

On the other hand, it doesn't have to be me. What we need is a conduit of information who understands both the community here and Sloan's internal needs and workings. I would put Michael Feldstein on the spot but if I do, I may not live to see the morning :) As dotLRN rolls out, usage grows, it learns to speak Postgres ... I think chances are excellent that someone will step forward to take on the role of trying to coordinate OpenACS releases and changes with dotLRN extension needs.

As long as everyone understands that I am *not* an OpenACS project leader and that my understanding of the programming issues are limited at best, I'd be happy to help out in whatever capacity would be useful. Caroline, if you would find it useful to speak with me instead of Don for the updates, then I'd be happy to take responsibility for helping post the minutes to the community and for pinging Don whenever it feels like we're onto an issue that might need his direct attention.

I'm not sure if I'm the right person for the job, but I'm happy to do it to the best of my abilities.