Forum OpenACS CMS: Search for openACS & dotLRN developers from NL, LV, PL, DE, UK

We are currently assigned with developing a multi-purpose "digital interactions space" for a networked business support centre project targeting (inter)regional innovation stakeholders under Interreg 3C (Hanse Passage, see www.hanse-passage.net). We are looking for open source developers from the partner countries (Latvia, Poland, Germany, The Netherlands, UK), competent with openACS & dotLRN, who are interested to contribute to a dedicated openACS/dotLRN community/project. Please leave your message in this forum, or send me an email Martin van Rossum [m.vanrossum@ictcenter.nl]. Suggestions how the current generic user community of openACS can be searched for country specific users/developers are welcome too. regards, Martin van Rossum project coordinator Hanse Passage project C10
first of all you could search for the companies that work with OpenACS in the various countries. As for users, good question.

But what bothers me most about the project: Why is Hamburg not part of it, being one of the founding members of the Hanse? 😊

Greetings from the Free and Hanse City Hamburg, Germany, Earth.

Hamburg is not one of the founders of Hanse Passage regional framework operation under this Interreg 3c project - see http://www.hanse-passage.net, but Bremen is..... Check-out the URL for other participating regions. And I was not looking for generic search options nor for openACS users in general, but for developers = "users" within this openACS.org domain, (without outside Google engine, but as a facility/feature of this dotORG community.....)
Martin, I'm aware that Hamburg is not part of the Interred 3C project as started by Bremen and Niedersachsen. It is a founding member of the original Hanse, which is a network of cities build around trade in the times from 12th to 16th hundred with Hamburg, Bremen, Rostock and Lübeck still being "Hansestädte" even after the Hanse treaty ceased to exist in 169x. So my comment was meant as a joke, see the smiley.

Furthermore as for the search, just click on Community. Then click on Community Directory. Then enter ".de" in the search box on the left (the second from the top). This will give you all users with a german e-mail address. So no google or generic search, just plain user search.

Okay, rough but usefull: "Community. Then click on Community Directory. Then enter ".de" in the search box ...."