Forum OpenACS Q&A: Portland, OR OpenACS Social next week

Rocael is going to be in town and that's as good an excuse as any for a party!

The date and exact location will be decided once we see who can come and when. He'll be here 10/25 through 10/30, and right now any of those dates is available for the social except for the 27th. So please post in this thread if you can come, and which dates you would prefer (or absolutely can't make it). I'll then figure out which day allows the most people to attend.

Don will be in charge of choosing the venue, which means it will be somewhere on the East side of Portland.

Hope to see you all there!

Collapse
Posted by Alex Kroman on
I'll be there.
Collapse
Posted by Hal Heisler on
Count me in.
Collapse
Posted by Janine Ohmer on
Anyone else? Tom, Jade, Torben? I'm not sure who else is local, I've been too busy all summer to get out and see anyone. Time to change that...
Collapse
I've e-mailed a few people who might have missed this thread, but we should go ahead and pick a day so people can make their plans. Don said Wednesday night was best for him. Does that work for everyone else?

Don, where are we going to meet?

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
How about the Hedge House 3412 S.E. Division St., Portland, OR 97202, 503.235.2215 at 6:30 PM on Wednesday?

That's convenient for Hal and me and Roc.

They have considerably better-than-average pub fare, and better-than-average beer, too and are smoke-free indoors.

Collapse
Posted by Alex Kroman on
Sounds good. It's only 2 blocks from my apartment.
Collapse
Posted by Jade Rubick on
I would have liked to have been there, but I was on the east coast this last week, and had poor email access. Sorry I didn't see it on time!
Collapse
That's ok, Mike and I ended up not being able to make it ourselves, so we'll have to do it again sometime anyway.