Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Wiki modifications for mediawiki format
Being able to include wiki pages in other wiki pages is a very useful feature. For the way you have it setup now, is the included wiki page just rendered, or are link relationships for the current page updated to encompass links from pages that reference the included page? Hmm... Hope that last bit made sense. Also of note is this warning that I ran across a few weeks ago while browsing the source for the mediawiki parser:
* Variable substitution O(N^2) attack
* Without countermeasures, it would be possible to attack the parser by saving
* a page filled with a large number of inclusions of large pages. The size of
* the generated page would be proportional to the square of the input size.
* Hence, we limit the number of inclusions of any given page, thus bringing any
* attack back to O(N).