Forum OpenACS Development: Re: XoWiki

Collapse
21: Re: XoWiki (response to 1)
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
Orzenil, thanks a lot for this report. It happend in the last round of cleanup, and apparently, i did not try to upload a new file over the file-selector after that.

I have placed a fixed version of the file-selector into the xowiki package (version 0.10) and into CVS under xinha as well. The most boring thing about xinha is currently that it takes a while for displaying the first time. There is a certain hope for improvement, as someone starts integrating xinha into firefox via xul (see xinha forum). This could drastically improve the loading time....

The updated version of XoWiki supports now adp-template substitutions in the Wiki pages. If a page contains e.g. @title@, this string will be substituted by the actual title of the wiki page. This way, the attributes of the instance record in the database and the instance variables of the WikiPage objects can be addressed. Check out to section Templates on the http://media.wu-wien.ac.at/download/xowiki-doc/index.html and the added screen shots.

Collapse
23: Re: Re: XoWiki (response to 21)
Posted by Orzenil Silva Junior on
Gustaf,

a javascript error is occurring in file-selector. The fix i made:

in file-selector.adp look for:

opener.document.getElementById("f_title").value = document.getElementById(id + "_file_title").value;

and replace "f_title" with "f_alt" so it looks now:

opener.document.getElementById("f_alt").value = document.getElementById(id + "_file_title").value;

yes, i noted xinha takes a while for displaying the first time but it integrates well into applications. I am using firefox for Gnu/Linux and tried xinha using oacsFS plugin with xowiki, forums and weblogger and it worked well. I will try it with other browsers and see how is the behavior.