Forum OpenACS Q&A: Openacs Developer Required - Melbourne preferred

Hi All,

I have been working on a project where all the developers involved have been working part time because of day job commitments. The client is looking to speed up development and one of the options being considered is to get a developer working on it full time (the other option is do everything else in PHP which I really don't want)

Most of the project is complete and I estimate someone on for about 4 weeks full time. The existing code is quite clean and all the developers who wrote it are active on the project. XoTCL knowledge is a must. You must also have good HTML design skills (i.e. you take the time to make sure the site is usable rather then clunking functionality together in a functional way).

At this time I just gathering estimates on how much it will cost to implement this option, however I think it will materialize into a real opportunity.

If anyone is interested, can you send me a brief resume, examples of your work (code and working site is a big plus - please describe which parts you did e.g. backend, front design), and your preferred rate.

Whilst I am not against overseas developers, the nature of the site - a martial arts site - requires someone to be here in Melbourne, Australia as some of the concepts and terminology are very hard to convey electronically.

Thanks,
Hafeez